Monday, August 30, 2010

Suz's tip of the week

My friend Laura suggested that I start this segment of the blog, seeing as how I am so full of random and seemingly useless information. Who knows, maybe by putting one of this silly little notes up, someone can learn something from it! :D

My first tip of the week, is one that many women will thank me for. I cannot unfortunately remember who first passed this tip on to me, BUT, I have to thank them whoever it is.

Women spend a lot of money on make up. Mascara, concealer, eye shadows, the list goes on. As we want our make up to stay put for the day, the long lasting shadows, eyeliners, and mascara are the best choices. But this can also mean scrubbing to remove the make up at the end of the day, or sleeping and waking up a panda bear the next morning.

If you're like me, most make up removal lotions / tonics do not work. My skin is sensitive to a lot of face lotions and make-up removers, ad they either give me loads of pimples, or dry my skin out to the point that it is itchy. Changing make-up removers again and again is annoying, not to mention expensive after a while.

The solution is cheap, and most of us have it in our bathrooms, but never think to try it.

Vaseline. Petroleum Jelly, nature's natural cure to make up. Dab a little bit of Vaseline on a cotton wool bud, and you can remove your make up, while moisturizing your skin at the same time. Better still, it doesn't give you pimples! It takes everything off...water proof eyeliner / mascara, shadows...everything!

So yes, that would be Suz's tip of the week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment